Can I Bring A Case On Behalf Of A Child?


A: Yes. There is nothing more important than protecting your loved ones. An injury to your child is an injury to you and your whole family. An action can be brought on behalf of a minor by a parent. The parent or "next friend," as a parent is referred to by the law, is enabled by their capacity as a parent to act on behalf of their minor child. Certain rules apply in cases of deceased children, when the child has brain damage, or when the parents are divorced. Call us for more information.

Please fill out the form and we will be in touch with you shortly.

Name *

Phone *

Email *

Tell us more *

Richard F. Mallen & Associates, Ltd
228 South Wabash Avenue, Suite 420
Chicago, IL 60604
Phone: 312-346-0500
Fax: 312-346-5778
Get Directions